Thursday, April 1, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon


Featuring voice talents of: Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, and America Ferrera
Nolan and I had a date last night so of course we hit up our favorite theater in Bloomington (the Wehrenberg if you're curious). If you know my husband you'll also already know that we saw it in 3-D.
I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. Of course the overall plot was predictable from the first few moments but the details were not as easy for me to spell out. Even with predictability, the movie had great charm. You'd have to ask Nolan to tell you how great all the technical stuff was. I just watch the movie for the story.
I've never been a huge fan of dragons but it would be awesome to train one like Toothless! If you have a free night, check this one out!
(sorry to both of you that read this blog--march was a hiccup in my motivation--back in full swing now!)