Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Cheesecake Factory

For most of you, I don't need to go on after simply writing the title. Any mention of cheesecake has some of you lined up at the door already! I have to say I'm glad we splurged on dinner that evening. The decor is appealing, the service was friendly and helpful, and the food was delectable! I enjoyed Chicken Romano and Nolan had a Cuban. For my romano, they pounded the chicken breast until very thin then coated with parmesan/romano cheese and served with pasta and tomato sauce. I shared my meal with Emery and she loved it too! Nolan's Cuban was everything a Cuban is supposed to be.

For dessert-surprise--we ate cheesecake! They have a seemingly-endless list of possibilities but we decided on the 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cheesecake (aka, heaven in your mouth).

If you are nearby the Factory, stop in; you won't regret it!