Friday, March 12, 2010

Honey Mustard

It just so happened that I felt like spending a couple extra dollars at Walmart one day. It also just so happened that I was in the sauce aisle. Up on the top shelf, nearly out of reach, I saw it.
Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.
I've only recently acquired a taste for Honey Mustard but I've long been a fan of Sweet Baby Ray and his sauces.
As I said before, I was in the spending mood so I grabbed a bottle and didn't look back.
Best $2.50 I've spent. It's delicious and I try to talk Emery into eating chicken nuggets every day so I can devour my new favorite dipping sauce.
I tried to find a picture for you all but it's so new that Google Images can't even help me out! I will direct you to their site though!
Do yourself a favor and head to your local grocer and purchase a bottle! You won't regret it!
Enjoy your weekend!